reCAPTCHA for WooCommerce allows you to add google reCAPTCHA on Login, Register, Lost password form. Also you can set reCAPTCHA on Checkout page.
Plugin support mutliple reCAPTCHA on same page.
- Easy to customize, setup and use.
- Add reCAPTCHA on Login form.
- Add reCAPTCHA on Register form.
- Add reCAPTCHA on Lost password form.
- Add reCAPTCHA on Checkout page with different position.
- Support multiple reCAPTCHA on same page.
i.e. if you have login and register form on same page then it will work in both form.
- Customizable error message.
- Different theme and size for reCAPTCHA.
- Render reCAPTCHA on your desired language.
Installation of Plugin
- The installation of the plugin is just like any other plugin installation for WordPress. Login to your WordPress site and go to Plugins > Add New.
- At the Install Plugins Page click on Upload from the top navigation and then click on browse.
- Go to the location on your computer where you saved the downloaded plugin zip file and upload this zipped file. You need to unzip the file first to get the plugin zip file.
- Now click on Install Now.
- Wait until WordPress has uploaded the file. If it's done click on Activate Plugin.
- Now you should see a message 'Plugin activated' at the top of the window.
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > reCAPTCHA tab
First you will see Google reCAPTCHA settings and then display settings.
Enter site key. You can get it form here
Enter Secret key. You can get it form here
Select theme for reCAPTCHA. 2 theme support that is Light and Dark
Select language of reCAPTCHA. captcha will be displayed on selected language.
Enter the Error Message to display when reCAPTCHA is ignored or it is invalid.
Check this box to enable reCAPTCHA on WooCommerce Login form
Check this box to enable reCAPTCHA on WooCommerce Registration form
Lost Password Form
Check this box to enbale reCAPTCHA on WooCommerce Lost password form
Check this box to enable reCAPTCHA on WooCommerce Checkout page
You can display reCAPTCHA on different position on Checkout page. Select your desired position. There are following position supported
- After checkout form
- Before checkout form
- Checkout order review
- After checkout order review
- Before place order button
Login & Register FormBelow is the screenshot of how it will display captcha on login and registration form
After Checkout Form position
Before Checkout Form position
Checkout Order Review position
After Checkout Order Review position
Before Place Order Button
Get Google reCAPTCHA key
Go to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create, You will see something like this
After clicking on submit buttton, you will see site key and secret key
Can't find the answer you are looking for?
If you have any questions that are which are not listed in documentation, Feel free to get in touch with us on email@example.com