Math Captcha for WooCommerce allows you to add Math Captcha on Login, Register, Lost password form. Also you can set Math Captcha on Checkout page with Different position.
Plugin support mutliple Math Captcha on same page.
Here you will find the main features of Plugin.
- Easy to customize, setup and use.
- Add Math Captcha on Login form.
- Add Math Captcha on Register form.
- Add Math Captcha on Lost password form.
- Add Math Captcha on Checkout page with different position.
- Support multiple Math Captcha on same page.
i.e. if you have login and register form on same page then it will work in both form.
- Customizable error message.
Installation of Plugin
- The installation of the plugin is just like any other plugin installation for WordPress. Login to your WordPress site and go to Plugins > Add New.
- At the Install Plugins Page click on Upload from the top navigation and then click on browse.
- Go to the location on your computer where you saved the downloaded plugin zip file and upload this zipped file. You need to unzip the file first to get the plugin zip file.
- Now click on Install Now.
- Wait until WordPress has uploaded the file. If it's done click on Activate Plugin.
- Now you should see a message 'Plugin activated' at the top of the window.
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Math Captcha tab
You can select operations you want in math captcha. Initially Addition and Subtraction will be avaiable. If you want Multiplication OR Division then select it.
Display Captcha as
If you want to display captcha with only numbers then select only numbers. Select number and words both if you want to display combination of both.
Captcha field title
Enter the captcha field title. This will be display as field title. Leave it blank if you don't want field title.
Enter the captcha time. After define number of seconds, if user will input answer then he will get error that captcha time is expired.
Captcha empty error message
Enter the error message to display when user leave empty value for Math Captcha.
Captcha wrong error message
Enter the error message to display when user give wrong answer for Math Captcha.
Captcha time expired error message
Enter the error message to display when user enter answer after time expired.
Check this box to enable Math Captcha on WooCommerce Login form.
Check this box to enable Math Captcha on WooCommerce Registration form.
Lost Password Form
Check this box to enbale Math Captcha on WooCommerce Lost password form.
Check this box to enable Math Captcha on WooCommerce Checkout page.
You can display Math Captcha on different position on Checkout page. Select your desired position.
Login & Register FormBelow is the screenshot of how it will display captcha on login and registration form
After Checkout Form position
Before Checkout Form position
Checkout Order Review position
After Checkout Order Review position
Can't find the answer you are looking for?
If you have any questions that are which are not listed in documentation, Feel free to get in touch with us on email@example.com